At Sizzler, the health and safety of each guest and team member has always been our top priority. In this rapidly changing world, the fact that you choose to dine with us means the world. Since 1958, Sizzler has been the place where you, your friends and your family can all go to enjoy an affordable meal together. Today, we are happy to bring the meal directly to you instead.
I’d like to take a moment to connect with you directly about the steps we’re taking to keep our guests and our team members safe during this time. We have watching the evolving COVID-19 situation closely, and our decisions are always guided by the CDC, WHO, and local health organizations. In addition to our standard food safety protocols, we’ve taken additional precautions to safeguard our guests and team members. These include:
• An elevated standard frequency of personal hygiene requirements
• Social distancing standards among all team members and guests
• Tamper evident packaging for all take-out and delivery orders
• Increased sanitization of all high-traffic, high-touch areas
• Clear communication to ensure that our employees have the information they need to stay healthy and stay home if they are not feeling well
We encourage you to follow the recommendations below for your safety and prevention of the COVID-19:
• Wash your hands frequently
• Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth
• Stay away from people who are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands
Additional information about how to keep yourself healthy at this time can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you would like to enjoy your favorite Sizzler meal during this time, we are available for delivery and pick up.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local store manager. We are in uncharted waters, but we’re in them together.
My best wishes to you and your family,
President & Chief Services Officer